While the majority of our energy and resources at River of Grace are focused on making more and better Christians right here in the Capital Region, we also take Jesus’ teaching in Acts 1:8 very seriously. He said we are his witnesses in Jerusalem (your home city), and in all Judea and Samaria (your region) and to the ends of the earth (that’s like every little hamlet and village on the globe).
River of Grace is connected to local ministries, new church plants in New England, and global missionaries around the world. Our LINK team has the goal of keeping our congregation tied to these strategic partners by communicating, visiting, supporting and celebrating.
Below is a list of some ministries we LINK to.
Church Planters in the USA
Global Church Planters
Global Strategic Partners
- Daystar University, Kenya
- Kevin & Andrea Bult, with New Church Initiatives in Mexico
- Karl & Debbie Crossman, with Wycliffe Bible Translators Undisclosed
We support several missionaries who serve in restricted access countries, and for that reason we do not publicize their identities.
We promote maturity by helping people find their area of service in God’s global plan of reconciliation. Two ways we do this are:
- Urging RoGers to give over and above their tithes and offerings to GiG (Global Inititive Giving – you can do this through E-Give by designating gift toward “GiG”);
- Supporting our Global Missionaries through prayer and personal connection.